Monday, September 14, 2009

Thinking ahead

Well 2 things really.. first things first..

My shoulder still hurts more, starting to get nervous as to what I actually did to it..

I am seeing my Sports Ortho on wendesday to make our plan of attack on it... also my knee

my knee has gotten a little worse as well so I plan to back off on the leg training a bit, well not dropping it, just using lighter weights and just do slow reps

The 2nd thing, once I am OK to get back to heavy training, I plan to really get serious and work towards my prep for my first show, possibly either going back to Layne Norton, or to Dave Palumbo. One or the other..

Over all goal is to get sponsored eventually by either Scivation or Species :P

Tonight is chest/shoulders.. deloading of coarse.. blah

No comments:

Post a Comment