Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still annoyed

Wednesday - 9/16/09

Weight: ---

OFF

-Went to the Ortho tonight and he did a physical analysis test on my shoulders, which was actually kinda painful

-The pain has completely almost dissipated from the front of my shoulders is all now on the back of my shoulder/down my triceps, but he still feels it is bicep tendinitis/shoulder impingement syndrome.

-My shoulder kept popping and now has a dull ache in it. It is weird, because lately, focusing on scapular retraction and keeping chest up, there is little pain when I do movements, it's just feels like I have been sleeping on my shoulder for 1000+ days lol

-I am guessing since he didn't give me a script for an MRI he didn't feel I needed one.. there is still a gut feeling inside of me that it could be something more serious, like a RC or Labrum tear.. or I am just being over paranoid, I just want to get this figured out as quickly as possible and get back to training 100%. I just know that my shoulder keeps catching and popping.. I have also been to 3 Drs, and doing physical therapy, so I have had about 5 different opinions but it still hurts..

No comments:

Post a Comment