Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OFF DAYS

Off of work and off from the gym..

really looking forward to seeing what Palumbo does once I start working with him, not sure if it's due to the fact I am not training as hard due to the injuries.. but I feel kinda bleh, gaining a lot of excess weight as well..

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things, and really work towards my ultimate goal of becoming an IFBB pro.. who knows where this sport will take me, as long as I try my hardest and leave no doubts in my minds, and leave it all in the gym, no matter what happens I will be happy.

I love traveling to the shows and meeting new people and seeing the people I look up to in the magazines and videos, this whole sport has really enhanced my life and I am thankful for that, I know that once I get back into it, and really start getting my body to where I want.. I will be that much happier.

Today I also have the Ortho appt and going to see what he thinks as well as seeing where we go from here.. fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment