Thursday, September 10, 2009

Starting out

Just thought I would start posting a blog here.. I keep a log on Bodybuilding.com forums..as well as follow through a couple of other sites, but thought I could use a keep place to keep my current thoughts.

Right now I am training under amazing powerlifting/pro natty bodybuilder Layne Norton, loving every minute of it, and have made the best progress ever of my life.

Until a stupid injury led me to a few new injuries, first it was my knee.. which got an MRI showed no significant injury, just minor joint inflammation, which I am currently fixing due to some inflexibility. My shoulders are currently hurt as well, no MRI or X-ray has been done on them yet, but I plan to get that done soon. Which started out as a minor impingement pain has turned into a possible AC joint dislocation in my left shoulder.

My knee is feeling a bit better, but still have a little tendinitis pain, starting to slowly ease my way back into leg training, also deadlifts to give myself some type of competitive edge while I am dealing with the injuries.

I have a lot of hopes to one day become a top National Level bodybuilder, and hopefully, one day, becoming an IFBB professional. My training and diet were on point, being consistant and totally dominating and leaving everything in the gym after every training session that I went for.

Seeing myself get injured and deadling with these pains is very stressful, especially since I wanted to do this as a lifestyle, and base my schooling around the education of this "sport". All my time that is not spend at work or at school is spent either in the gym or prepping/eating food.. safe to say I really can't wait to get myself back training 100%.

This blog I will use to post workouts/as well as my daily thoughts on injuries as well as life.

No comments:

Post a Comment