Wednesday, September 23, 2009

blah

still feeling crappy.. dealing with stupid stuff from the other day.. still can't get over the fact of what she did and that it happened.. it really is not real to me, hopefully soon I will wake up from this bad dream..

Training wise things are going pretty crappy again, still doing physical therapy, but thought I would go somewhat heavier last night and ended up tweaking my shoulder.. when is my break?

eh anyway.. my goal is to be a top NPC competitor.. and an IFBB pro, realistically I would love to compete in the 202 class.. I can see myself sitting there nicely.. once these injuries are healed, my life is going towards that..

despite how I feel, my drive to get to that goal is not going to be stopped.. hopefully soon I am healed up both physically and emotionally..

No comments:

Post a Comment