Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been busy

didn't get much chance to post the last few days..

friday I hit some light shoulders/arms, and saturday was fun as hell.

Went to the Atlantic City Pro/Am show and met a bunch of cool people, as well as some pros.

On a side note I am no longer working with Layne Norton. I choose to do everything myself untill I am able to fully train 100%, then we will see what happens then.

I really can't wait to get back 100%, and fully get competing again, amazing group of people that you meet at shows.

Today is another off day and I am starting my 4 day split this week, just a basic split, also going to be lowering my carbs and upping protein a bit and adding some cardio to my workout days. I am not able to train fully 100% so I might as well use this time to trim up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment