Friday, September 18, 2009

gunz showz

Friday - 9/18/09

Weight: 170.4

Arm .. pump work

-BB curls 3x5
-DB Curls 3x8
-Hammer Curls 2x6
-Preachers 1x25
-V-Bar PressDown 3x12
-Rope Press Down 2x25
-Machine Dips 3x20

-Some light stuff to attempt to help my shoulder lol

-for some reason DB curls were always weak to me, and today I started using J-Rods form and I was able to do 50s for 8 good reps w/ slow negatives.. not that I should of went that heavy LOL but it's good to know once I am back, strength will be there in certain movements still..

-BTW I will be changing gyms soon, I look to be joining Apollon gym, if you guys haven't heard of it, it's a hardcore gym around here that has had guys ranging from Mark Alvisi, PJ Braun, and Evan Centopani, all the way to Dorian Yates stop by and train there. A lot of NPC guys and few IFBB guys train there.. it's a little farther away, ~30 min.. but I feel it will be worth it

-Really getting fed up with my gym, the guys who are about 160lbs, and look like they never touched a weight and have been "cycling" for 2+ years trying to give me lifting advice.. and get this.. I had a few trainers and guys come up to me today and say "the reason I am injured is because I go way to heavy, if I want to buuild muscle I have to go lighter and do high reps"

- I also in the up coming months once I am healed up, plan on hitting Bev Francis PowerHouse with a few friends up in NY "mecca" of the east coast..

-All of this means.. I CAN'T wait to be healed, so many good things are happening

No comments:

Post a Comment