Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Again..

Have strayed away from here it seems the past few days.. again.. will start getting back to posting updates daily soon..

Situation is still not as good as I'd want it to be..

shoulder and knee still hurt... but last night at the gym I pretty much pretended that I didn't have any injuries and still lifted as if I was fine, which was OK till I got to more compound movements.. side note.. I almost perfected my form on cross overs LOL

Here is how it went down:

Cable X
Hammer Incline
DB Incline
Machine Press
Machine Laterals
Rope Face Pulls
Cable Laterals

pretty much was it, did 5 min LI and some stretches before

hopeing this is all over soon

over all goal:

IFBB Pro competing in the 202 classes

the words "can't" are not going to be in my vocabulary with ANYTHING any more, this is for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment