Thursday, October 1, 2009

back to basics..

I decided to lower all my weights on most of my movements, some even 40-50% what I usually do.. to fix form issues and make sure things work out..for instance.. I could squat 225 for 5 ATG, and lowering it down to 115lbs, working on fixing form, keeping the knees out and keeping my hams/glutes flexed and exploding up... not going quite as deep, but I didn't feel it as much in my knees as I used to.. and my quads actually had a decent pump soo.. I am going to keep experimenting with different squat speeds/bar placements.. then slowly start upping weight, even if its 5lbs a week.., getting my body used to firing with all the muscles then the weight will get heavy soon enough.

Here is my new leg workout, I can't wait to start growing!

BB Squats: 3x5-8
BB Front Squats: 2x6-10
SLDL: 3x5-6
Leg Press: 2x8-12
Lying Leg Curl DC Styleish: 3 rest pause sets, rep range is 15-20
Calves: 1 set of 15 reps * hold at bottom for 5 sec each rep*, then 1 set to 20, then last rep hold contraction for 20-30 seconds

-various stretches..

LETS BRING ON THE OFFSEASON.. NPC HERE I FUCKING COME

No comments:

Post a Comment